1. Utilization of Cookies
Cookies are used on the website www.danielgruszow.ch. A cookie is a little file that is transmitted with pages from this website and/or Flash apps and is saved on your computer, mobile phone, wristwatch, or tablet’s hard drive by your browser. During a subsequent visit, the information saved there might be returned to our servers.
The usage of cookies is critical to the correct operation of our website. We can enhance the usage of the website and make it more user-friendly thanks to the (anonymous) contributions of visitors.
Certain cookies require your permission to be used. We gather it through an informative banner.
3. The Types of Cookies Utilised and Their Intended Uses
The following cookies are used by us:
– Functional cookies: they help us to improve the website’s functionality and make it more user-friendly for visitors. For example, we save your login information.
– Audience measurement cookies: they ensure that each time you visit a website, an anonymous cookie is produced. These cookies allow the site to determine whether or not you have previously visited the site. A cookie is only created during the initial visit. The usage of an already existing cookie is automated on subsequent visits. This cookie is solely used to track statistics. The following information can be gathered in this manner:
- the number of unique visitors
- the frequency with which users visit the site
- the pages visited
- the length of time users spend on a given page
- the page from which visitors depart the site
– Tracking cookies: these cookies enable you to evaluate your navigation, consultation, or consuming habits on network sites to provide you with targeted advertising or tailored services. The profile built based on this data is not linked to your name, address, email address, or other personal information, but simply serves to match adverts to your profile to make them as relevant to you as possible. We obtain your permission for these cookies. They will not be installed unless you provide your permission.
– Third-party cookies: they allow you to track the websites you visit to build your profile. As previously stated, this profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, and so on, but simply serves to identify you as a unique visitor and to tailor adverts to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. We obtain your permission for these cookies. These cookies will not be installed unless you provide your permission.
– Social network cookies: These cookies enable social networks to track the articles and pages that you share using their sharing buttons. They may also include monitoring cookies that monitor your internet surfing habits.
– Site optimization cookies: these cookies enable you to test multiple versions of a web page to determine which page is more popular.
Cookies from Google:
- Google analytics: allows you to track the audience of your website.
- Google tag manager: makes it easier to install tags on sites and manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google’s advertising agency places advertisements on websites or YouTube videos.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: This feature enables you to provide dynamic advertising based on prior searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion: a tool for tracking AdWords advertising campaigns.
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies that are used to display banner ads.
- Allows you to identify yourself by using your Facebook account.
- Facebook social plugins: enables you to like, share, and comment on articles using your Facebook account.
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with your Facebook audience.
Cookies from Twitter:
- Twitter button: allows users to easily share and see Twitter content.
- Twitter advertising: displays and targets adverts using Twitter’s advertising network.
4. Your Personal Data Protection Right
You have the right to see, correct, limit, and remove your personal information. Furthermore, you have the right to object to the processing of your data as well as the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the “Contact email address” address. We may require you to identify yourself on our site to prevent misuse. When requesting access to personal data associated with Cookies, we request that you provide us with a copy of the Cookies in question. They may be found in your browser’s options.
5. Cookies Blocking and Deletion
You may simply prevent and erase cookies using your Internet browser at any time. You may also customise your browser to notify you when a cookie is installed. You may also specify that specific cookies are not permitted to be installed. Please use your browser’s help feature for this. If you erase cookies from your browser, you may experience difficulties using our website.
Some tracking cookies are set by third-party advertisers that display adverts on our website.
Please keep in mind that if you disable cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the effective operation of our website. Some site features may be changed, and you may no longer be able to access the site in some situations. Furthermore, denying cookies does not mean you will not view ads. Ads are no longer targeted to your interests and may display more frequently as a result.
The processes for adjusting your settings differ depending on the browser. If required, use your browser’s help feature.
6. Unexpected Discoveries and Cookies
We may utilise content hosted on other sites and made available on our website through the use of certain codes on some of our pages (embedded content). Cookies are frequently used in these scripts. However, we have no control over what these third-party cookies do.
It is also conceivable that other persons will place cookies through our website. Have you discovered any cookies that we have not detected on our website? Please notify us through email. You may also contact the third party directly and ask them what cookies they set, why, how long the cookie lasts, and what steps they take to protect your privacy.
We will need to amend this Cookies Policy frequently, for example, when we modify our website or the rules that govern it. Please refer to this page for the most recent version of our Cookies policy.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.