A sole proprietorship is a type of business. Concerned about individuals’ rights, particularly about automated processing, and seeking transparency with its customers, Daniel Gruszow SARL has implemented a policy that covers all of this processing, the purposes pursued by the latter, and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
Continued use of this site requires unqualified acceptance of the accompanying terms and conditions.
The version of these terms and conditions that is presently available is the only one that is opposable for the length of your usage of the site and until a new version replaces it.
1. Legal Notices
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the site”): www.danielgruszow.ch
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the publisher”): Daniel Gruszow SARL
Located: Rue Kléberg 14, 1201, Geneva, Switzerland
Telephone number: +41 796186646, +41 796096889
Email address: email@example.com
1.3 Host (hereinafter “the host”):
www.danielgruszow.ch is hosted by Daniel Gruszow SARL, whose registered office is located at Rue Kléberg 14, 1201, Genèva, Switzerland.
2. Site Accessibility
The site and its contents are solely for personal use only. You agree not to use this site or the information or data included within it for commercial, political, or advertising purposes, or any other type of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
3. Website Content
Other trademarks, pictures, texts, comments, drawings, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds, and computer software that might be used to operate this site, as well as all components copied or used on the site in general, are protected by intellectual property laws in effect.
They are entirely the property of the publisher or its partners. Without the explicit written approval of the publisher, any reproduction, representation, use, or adaption of all or part of these contents, including computer programmes, is forbidden. The fact that the publisher does not take legal action after becoming aware of these unlawful uses does not imply agreement of the usage and waiver of prosecution.
4. Site Administration
The publisher may, at any time, suspend, interrupt, or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users, delete any information that could disrupt its operation or violate national or international laws, and suspend the site to carry out updates.
The publisher cannot be held liable in the case of a failure, breakdown, problem, or interruption in operation that prevents access to the site or one of its capabilities.
You are solely responsible for the site connection equipment you use. You must take all necessary precautions to secure your equipment and data, particularly against Internet-based viral assaults. You are also completely responsible for the websites and data you visit.
The publisher cannot be held liable in the case of legal actions being brought against you:
– as a result of your use of the site or any service available over the Internet;
– as a result of your failure to comply with these general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you renounce any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
6. Hypertext Links
The publisher has granted permission for users to create hypertext connections to all or part of the site. At the publisher’s request, any connection must be erased.
The publication does not publish any information available through a link to another site. The publisher has no control over the content of the link.
7. Data Collection and Storage
Daniel Gruszow SARL, a sole proprietorship, collects your data.
Personal data refers to any information relating to a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number, or one or more specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural, or social well-being.
The following personal information was gathered:
– full name
– mail address
– phone number
– date of birth
– financial data: the Platform records financial data linked to the user’s credit card as part of the payment for products and services offered on the Platform.
Users have the following rights under the legislation governing personal data:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right to know their data by writing to the email address shown below. In this situation, before exercising this privilege, the Platform may require verification of the user’s identification to ensure its accuracy.
- the right to rectification: if the Platform’s data is wrong, they can request that the information be rectified;
- the right to data deletion: users can request that their data be deleted in line with relevant data protection legislation.
- the right to restrict processing: users can request that the Platform limit the processing of personal data by the RGPD assumptions;
- the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed by the RGPD assumptions;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform supply them with the personal data they have submitted for them to be transferred to a different Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: Rue Kléberg 14, 1201, Geneva, Switzerland.
Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and include the applicant’s contact information. The response will be issued within one month of the request’s receipt. This one-month term may be extended by two months if the request’s complexity and/or the number of requests need it.
9. Data Use
The personal data acquired from users is used to deliver the Platform’s services, develop them, and maintain a safe environment. The execution of the contract between the user and the Platform serves as the legal foundation for the processing. The specific applications are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
– personalization of services through the display of advertisements based on the user’s browsing history and preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software), and incident management;
– management of any disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information based on user preferences;
– organisation of the Payment Services’ terms and conditions.
10. Policy on Data Retention
The Platform retains your data for as long as it is required to offer you its services or help.
We may also preserve certain of your information as necessary to satisfy legal or regulatory responsibilities, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, even after you have terminated your account. or that we no longer need to offer you our services.
11. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies only if necessary, in the following circumstances:
– when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
– when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the Platform’s free comment areas;
– when the user authorises a third-party website to access the Platform.
– when the Platform employs service providers’ services to provide user help, advertising, and payment services. In the course of providing these services, these service providers have limited access to user data and are contractually obligated to use it by the terms of the applicable data protection legislation. personal nature;
– if required by law, the Platform may send data to react to claims made against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal procedures.
12. Commercial Offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish this, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you access personal data while browsing the site, you must abstain from any collection, unauthorised use, or conduct that may constitute an invasion of an individual’s privacy or reputation. The publisher disclaims any liability in this regard.
The data is retained and used for a certain amount of time in compliance with the applicable regulations.
What exactly are cookies?
A “Cookies” or tracer is an electronic file that is placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software, or using a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
While surfing this site, “cookies” from the site’s owner and/or third-party firms may be put on your device.
An explanation banner about the usage of “cookies” will show during the initial navigation on this site. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and/or prospect will be assumed to have been notified and to have approved the usage of said “cookies”. The consent granted will be valid for thirteen (13) months. Cookies can be disabled in the browser settings by the user.
All information gathered will be used solely to track the volume, type, and configuration of traffic on this site, to develop its design and layout, and for other administrative and planning objectives, as well as to improve the service in general.
This website uses the following cookies:
– Google Analytics: allows you to monitor the site’s readership;
– Google tag manager: allows you to manage Google tags and helps with the deployment of tags on pages.
– Google Adsense: Google’s advertising agency that uses websites or YouTube videos to display ads;
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
– Google Adwords Conversion: a monitoring tool for AdWords advertising campaigns;
– Double Click: Google advertising cookies that display banners.
– Facebook Connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
– Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, and comment on content with a Facebook account;
– Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
– Twitter button: allows you to easily share and display Twitter content;
– Twitter advertising: allows the display and targeting of advertisements by Twitter’s advertising network.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les -tools-to-master them.
14. Photographs and Representation of Products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
15. Applicable Law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by Swiss law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction resulting from a particular law or regulation.
16. Contact Us
For any questions, or information on the products presented on the site or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.